Your Smile with a Smile Makeover
Are you self-conscious about your smile? If you have uneven teeth, discolored teeth, or even missing teeth, you can undergo a smile makeover to achieve a beautiful smile! We can put together a customized smile makeover package that might include porcelain veneers, composite bonding, dental implants, and teeth whitening procedures. The smile makeover is typically performed as a cosmetic procedure and can correct almost everything you dislike about your smile!
Your Cosmetic Smile Assessment
You can come in to our office for a cosmetic smile assessment which involves taking a closer look at your facial appearance, teeth, gum tissue, and lip shape so that we can determine what your perfect smile will look like. Smile makeovers are completely customized for the patient and we make sure to take your face shape and unique features in mind.
Some of the ways a smile makeover can enhance your appearance include
- Restoring missing teeth: We may perform a tooth bonding procedure, place dental crowns, or restore missing teeth with dental implants to create an even smile.
- Teeth whitening: We can brighten your smile with a tooth whitening session to give you a more youthful and refreshed appearance.
- Straightening teeth: We may recommend adult braces or Invisalign to straighten and align crooked teeth and improve the quality of your smile.
- Restoring balance and harmony to the smile: We can perform a tooth bonding procedure to correct uneven, chipped, or cracked teeth. Veneers can be placed to create a beautiful, natural-looking smile.
- Reshaping the gums: Gum re-contouring procedures can be performed to lengthen the tooth or restore the gum line.
- Restoring facial structure: Oral maxillofacial surgery and orthodontic treatments can help to restore your facial structure after extensive tooth or jaw bone damage.
Whether you have missing teeth, a crooked smile, or are self-conscious about your gummy smile, consider the benefits of a smile makeover!