Cosmetic Dental Surgery and Treatment
A smile makes life more beautiful. But crooked, stained or missing teeth can lead to people not smiling at all as they are embarrassed of what others will think. Such dental imperfections really affect a person’s self esteem.
Cosmetic Dentistry can easily correct these flaws and improve your appearance so that you have a smile that you are proud to show off. VP Dental is one of the best cosmetic dental clinics in Aligarh. It uses the latest innovations and cosmetic techniques to provide what is among the finest aesthetic dentistry available in the world today.
We are dedicated to create smiles that are beautiful, natural, healthy, long lasting and comfortable. Our Cosmetic Dentists use a comprehensive approach known as Smile Design to give you a perfect smile. They perform a detailed evaluation of your teeth and design a smile that is best customized to your face using the Smile Design and facial aesthetic software. This software enables you to see what your smile will look like at the completion of treatment using realistic mock up images. Many aesthetic tooth flaws like stained teeth, chipped, cracked, crooked or rotated teeth and teeth with gaps can be corrected with cosmetic dentistry.
The cosmetic dental procedures consist of a variety of treatments. You might need one or a combination of treatments.
1. Teeth Whitening: A whiter and brighter smile is now within your reach with teeth whitening. It is one of the most popular cosmetic treatments. It lightens teeth, removes stains and discolourations giving you pearly white teeth. We offer our patients the flexibility to choose between getting treated in our clinic or at-home. The treatment in the clinics is performed using lasers that can whiten your teeth up to 8 shades light in less than an hour.
2. Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are extremely thin shells made of translucent porcelain that can be bonded to your teeth. This is an excellent option to cover a chipped or cracked tooth or close gaps between your teeth. They are strong, durable and a non-invasive way of transforming your smile.
3. Cosmetic Dental Bonding: Our cosmetic dentists apply a thin layer of a tooth- coloured resin composite material to you teeth, instantly improving its appearance. It needs little or absolutely no tooth preparation and thus preserves the natural tooth. Dental bonding is more affordable and rapidly changes the contour of your teeth in a single sitting.
4. Invisible braces: Invisalign is a type of orthodontic treatment that helps to straighten teeth without metal brackets and wires that are uncomfortable and unattractive. It is a clear alternative to metal braces for adults and teens. It consists of a series of aligners that are virtually invisible and completely removable. Unlike traditional braces, with Invisalign you can eat, drink, brush with comfort. Ceramic braces and lingual braces are other types of aesthetic orthodontic options.
5. Ceramic Dental Crowns: They are natural looking restorations used when the entire tooth needs to be covered. The ceramic crowns are very strong, stain resistant and can rejuvenate your smile.
The unique features of your face and mouth as well as your treatment goals are reflected in the overall cost of cosmetic dental treatment. The cost depends on the treatment selected and the extent of work needed. Thus the cost of cosmetic dentistry treatment varies widely from person to person.
Our innovative smile design software enables our cosmetic dentists to analyze your face, jaws and teeth in order to digitally plan your smile in perfect detail. It lets you preview the final result even before the start of treatment. Use of the highest quality materials and modern techniques ensures that you receive natural and long-lasting results at the most affordable prices.
The cost of Cosmetic dental procedure and surgery varies. Get in touch with us today to know which cosmetic dental procedure is right for you.