Basal Implants also familiar as Cortical Implants are an advanced Implantology system which makes use of the basal (cortical) portion of the jaw bones for the strength of the dental implants that are distinctively designed to be placed in the basal (cortical) bone areas.
What Are Benefit Of Basal Implants
- Bone Graft Procedures I.E. Augmentation Unless Actually Required For Esthetic Reasons Can Be Avoided.
- Additional Surgical Risks Are Avoided.
- Cost Effective & Saves Time.
- Most Advanced System.
- Specially Designed For Immediate Loading.
- Permanent Fixed Teeth Within 72 Hours.
- High Success Rates In Patients With Gum Diseases, Less Bone Height, Smokers.
- Involves Cortical Bone Areas Which Are Resistant To Infection & Resorption.